Skaters216

Reefing for My Kids!
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
I have an apex and have no issues with it. Can control from my phone get alerts. Recently had a swallow tail go down my overflow and got stuck restricting the flow
To my sump. So my wife called me and told me about return pump chamber was getting very low and tank getting water level was getting high, I was able to shut it off through apex fusion from work through my phone

brand

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The reef link wont give you alarms like that yet ... But you can control lights vortech pumps and return pump but all have to be ecotecch .

Hopefully soon they will have alarms integrated im waiting lol

STORM

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
what do you mean by better? if by better you mean controllability and being able to set alarms and get alerts if something goes wrong then apex all the way, in my opinion the reef link is a cool thing to have even if you have a controller just cause its easier to play around with your lights and show them off or if your doing maintenance to shut off your pumps if you want to, at least my 2 cents bud, hope this helps..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: