Rating - 100%
26   0   0
We donated a few frags but was just curious who got the sky blue milles? We had them under 400w 10k coralvue bulbs and the blue was very intense and the polyps looked pink. Just wanted to see some pics of them under different lighting, out of curiosity.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
hey Jared, thanks for the donations!

Josh kept track of the auction items, he should be able to find out who bought them.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Really just wanted to see the pics of them lol. We were divided in the store over the color of the polyps. I'm pretty sure it was those who were color blind vs. those who have been blessed with color vision lol. Either way the piece colored up really nice under 10k and just wanted to see what it looked like under bluer light. Plus, it was one of our colonies that didn't come in in such good shape so when it survived and colored up I had to resist keeping the whole thing for myself (one of the worst parts of a store.... the constant tease of all the coral I can't keep).

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
these were the Frags that Jared graciously donated.

i took these in the holding tank, it's lit with just natural light from the window, so the colors will be different.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
The blue milles are the fresh cuts at the bottom of the pics. They were from a wild colony. I'm honestly not fishing for recognition I am dieing to see them in peoples tanks lol. Just want to see what they look like now.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: