• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
can i go to the frag swap even if i have no frags to swap? im looking into starting a reef and i want some cheap frags

There will be vendors selling corals as well as members too. The board will be selling donated corals and auctioning off corals too. So to the frag swap is a good place to buy cheap corals and you don't need to bring frags to sell or swap.

Besides buying and selling corals there will also be demonstration, guest speakers, magazine and other hand out and you'll get to put faces to all the people on the board, who you've talk to each day. Not to mention food and drinks, non-alcohol, and a day with reefers.

Last edited:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Clean up crews should be available through some of the vendors, but be sure to get there early as they went fast at the last swap.
If you're looking for rock you'd be best off to prearrange that with one of the vendors :)

Teddy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
yay it seems like i can make it to the frag :)

i just bought my ticket, this is my first time goin :)

so do i get the ticket mailed to me or do i pick it up at the door or something?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: