Greg Hiller

Just a bum in Boston
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I can bring any of these to the Joint meeting between LIRA, CTARS, BRS, and Manhattan Reefs on August 16th at Atlantis Aquarium on Long Island.

I'm willing to trade for certain super colorful stuff, but only if I see a decent photo first, 95% of the time I trade I'm a bit disappointed.

Please use EMAIL if interested: corals ( at]. greg hiller dot com (remove all the spaces, etc.)

1. Liam's Papaya Clavularia (clove polyps) - photo taken under 20K MH and T-5's - $4/polyp - 5 polyp minimum:

liams%20papaya%20clavularia%20-%20liams%20photo.jpg

2. Sanjay's rare Purple Efflatounaria - 1-2" frags - $40 each - very limited supply

Efflatounaria.jpg

3. Green tree coral - super hardy and fast growing, quick to encrust - $25 per 2-3" colony

nephthea.jpg

4. Solomon Island mushroom leather - super long polyps - $25/2" frag encrusted

solomon%20islands%20leather.jpg

5. Thick branch gorgonian - $20 for a multibranched 2-3" colony - very limited availability

thick%20gorg.jpg

6. Tulip anemone, about the size of a nickel - $3 each - be forewarned, these can become problematic in some systems, they are super hardy.

gh_pink-tip-anemone-001.jpg

7. Orange and green Ricordia - I may have a few of these available - very limited - $20 for a 1" single polyp - $25 for a 2" single polyp, this photo does not do it justice.

o_ricordia.jpg

MikeyNYC

Ol' Skool
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Greg, Interested in a trade for some Purple w/ Neon Green Clove's for a frag of your clove's. Here's a picture of some of mine from a while back. At the moment I have couple grow out's available for you to choose from and can take a picture of the actual frag if this is something that you might be interested.
IMG_2391.jpg

I also have green with neon green clove's, at the moment no grow out's but can easily frag in time for the swap. Here's a picture

ry%3D320

Mike

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: