Ziggy

PADI Instructor
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I just come back from that store and I was impressed with it,very GOOD PRICES, healthy live stock and for those who do not know Carlos he is very nice and helpfull guy.Any way he is expecting a big fish shipment on Monday I am going back there on Tuesday to pick up some fish.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Checked it out today. Got a nice 5" round colorful open brain for 60.00. Looking good sofar. Price on the fish is not bad. They got a lot of fish. A load of dime sized hippos if anyone was looking... Can't wait to see what they do with the store. Cool art on the front windows. Very nice guys. I think it is called R & C Reefs.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Checked it out today. Got a nice 5" round colorful open brain for 60.00. Looking good sofar. Price on the fish is not bad. They got a lot of fish. A load of dime sized hippos if anyone was looking... Can't wait to see what they do with the store. Cool art on the front windows. Very nice guys. I think it is called R & C Reefs.

Open Brain I got from R&C. The colors in this thing are just amazing! My picture taking skils do it no justice.

Picture%20003.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: