MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
nice pics man.. u got me!!!!

next frag swap im gonna bring my camara and im just gonna take pics of u.. so be careful what you do..lol..

great pics as always man!

hahah no worry man you want a piece i mean pics of me...LOL. here's a pics my queen took, i think I look pretty cool 1st time being capture...LOL
IMG_2410.jpg

Now you all know what i look like(short fat and ulgy) hahaha so next time u c me with my cam pls post and smile the result will be 100% better...LOL if not just say no pics pls.

Last edited:

CancerverO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
hahah no worry man you want a piece i mean pics of me...LOL. here's a pics my queen took, i think I look pretty cool 1st time being capture...LOL

Now you all know what i look like(short fat and ulgy) hahaha so next time u c me with my cam pls post and smile the result will be 100% better...LOL if not just say no pics pls.

hahaahahaha.. everytime I see u from now... I will just SMILE.. lol...

unexpected pics are priceless.!!!!

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Steve, you are on my hit list!argggggggg
Almost 100% gorgeous pics.:) That is a horrible pic of me.LOL You pick the one day that I look my worse.:eek:
Is your cam still working?

dabo765

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Steve, great photo journal. As 'our queen' stated, you truly captured the spirit of the swap.

Russ

You could said that again look at my face when I won the mp20.LOL.

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Steve, you are on my hit list!argggggggg
Almost 100% gorgeous pics.:) That is a horrible pic of me.LOL You pick the one day that I look my worse.:eek:
Is your cam still working?
oh no..lol
you look great awi!

Steve, your Queen is absolutely Gorgeous!

So many beautiful Asian ladies at the swap!

thx! I told her what u wrote she said your on her best friends list now! :bablefish woman i mean queens:tongue1::inlove:

thank you very much for the picture steve. You do amazing work as usual

Thank you thank you! it was nice meeting you! Awi was right you awesome..haha

Steve, great photo journal. As 'our queen' stated, you truly captured the spirit of the swap.

Russ

You could said that again look at my face when I won the mp20.LOL.
ugh corrected mp 20 it is and thanks!

Thanks for sharing the pics! They're awesome! What camera are you using? The pics are nice and clear and I'm looking to get a nice camera for my girlfriend.

Btw that LED fixture is awesome, so happy I won it, still can't believe is to be honest lol.....Thanks again for donating it!!! :D

you welcome is what i love to do and of cause love the nice common..haha
I use a canon 5D mark II some taking with 50mm f/1.4 and 24-70mm f/2.8
if she looking for easy to use get a point&shoot the cam does everything for you. if she want more creative get a DSLR thats has auto and creative zone but must read or take classes.
yep james is the man! congrats again! I bought A ticket just for that thinking i can be lucky enough like last year won the mp40...hahaha

Last edited:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Thank you Steve for these great pictures, and the effort put into shooting, editing, and uploading. I know its alot of work and underappreciated. You deserve a big thank u from the boss. lol.

So very, very true!! Thanks for pointing that out Alan! It is a time consuming task even though Steve made it look easy!
Glad you didn't get caught at it during work Steve ;)

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
thx! I told her what u wrote she said your on her best friends list now! :bablefish woman i mean queens:tongue1::inlove:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, that is so nice! Awesome, my Idol's Queen has added me to her bf list! What can I say.:splitspin :hug::hug::hug::hug:

BTW, anyone that has tried their hand at pic taking will never under estimate the work Steve put's into his pics. The man is a MASTER with his cam.:groupflip

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: