Well I've been wanting to order a large one of these oxydators for my tank lately and I found a site straight from Europe that would ship to the US. Tobin (Bob1000) introduced me to this a while ago and I felt like my tank did benefit from it running on my tank. I'll probably take the largest one for my system. Since shipping isn't all that cheap I was wondering if anyone wanted to order with me so you would avoid the $22 standard shipping premium, we can just split shipping evenly. If you want to learn more about it here is a site that explains how it works http://www.oxydator.de/english/soechting_oxydators.html. Basically it adds dissolved oxygen to a tank. I hope I'm not breaking any site rules with this. If you're interested just PM me. Thanks Fortunato

Anthony.Luciano710

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
i just read the thing. is it just like a powerless ozone machine? it says it increases the redox potential and it explained what activated oxygen does which was the same stuff ozone does. it looks pretty cool though.

i just read the thing. is it just like a powerless ozone machine? it says it increases the redox potential and it explained what activated oxygen does which was the same stuff ozone does. it looks pretty cool though.

Yeah it's basically like a safe way to add oxygen to your tank and increase redox. Unlike ozone, it's not unsafe for the reefer either because it's just H2O2.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: