Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 150

eazy al

onyxx owner
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Javier b4 u know it you are going to have about 8pairs+ I said that 2 one more pair,my boy just sold 180g 4 si sol blue ,skimmer,sump,lr,20 fish,tank was full of sps,just to buy more pairs n tanks to house them that's crazy very addictive and me as an clown addict I know who's got the,hot,hot,hot clownz around ,,,,know ask me about corals lol!!! My mind goes----^^-------- ^-----^^--------???updates and pics javier any video bro??lol!!

CancerverO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Javier b4 u know it you are going to have about 8pairs+ I said that 2 one more pair,my boy just sold 180g 4 si sol blue ,skimmer,sump,lr,20 fish,tank was full of sps,just to buy more pairs n tanks to house them that's crazy very addictive and me as an clown addict I know who's got the,hot,hot,hot clownz around ,,,,know ask me about corals lol!!! My mind goes----^^-------- ^-----^^--------???updates and pics javier any video bro??lol!!

Yes bro !!! Im now facing that problem .. I am looking for a new tank to put the clowns ... Bro I might sell some since I will probably be moving so I will re do my whole tank and make even better (I hope so ) .. Will try to take some pics man .. I know u have some nice ones ;0)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: