loismustdie

chicks dig beckett men
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
BTW, I didn't think I had them either. I got an order in from Dr. Mac and Rich noticed some recession that he didn't like. We dipped it and it had flatworms and eggs on it. We went on to dip every acro that I got in that order and every other acro in my tank and fortunately, no other worms turned up. Had Rich not spotted this, I may have had some big problems. As much as I would like to say I don't have flatworms, I will not be so foolish. I saw a tank today that blew me away and he had them too. Of the 5 houses I have been to over the last couple of weeks, every one had flatworms.

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
chris288 said:
Kimoyo, one guy thinks he had eggs in his rock. Obviously no proof of this. You can dip your rock, but keep in mind that all pods in the rock are going to die and I'm not too sure about the bacteria.

At this point this may be the best idea anyway, Im not too worried about bacteria just keeping the coralline algae.

chris288 said:
BTW, I didn't think I had them either. I got an order in from Dr. Mac and Rich noticed some recession that he didn't like. We dipped it and it had flatworms and eggs on it. We went on to dip every acro that I got in that order and every other acro in my tank and fortunately, no other worms turned up. Had Rich not spotted this, I may have had some big problems. As much as I would like to say I don't have flatworms, I will not be so foolish. I saw a tank today that blew me away and he had them too. Of the 5 houses I have been to over the last couple of weeks, every one had flatworms.

Yeah that was a good catch. Have you guys had any luck with the eggs with the dip? I'm concerned about missing some eggs and you can't really rely on sellers to catch everything.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
kimoyo said:
Ronen, how much do we add for shipping on this? I was going to paypal you. Thanks.

Paul ,
Hold up on payment ,I may get this cheaper ,Not much more ,but cheaper :lol_large

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I'm in for one

Ronen . 2 bottles
Alrha . 1 bottle
Slama 1 bottle
Kimoyo 1 bottle
Daceman 1 bottle
jhale 1 bottle

Total 7 bottles

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
i'm in for one too, then.

Ronen . 2 bottles
Alrha . 1 bottle
Slama 1 bottle
Kimoyo 1 bottle
Daceman 1 bottle
jhale 1 bottle
lazyreefer 1 bottle
cTxmonitor 1 bottle

Total 9 bottles

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
159   0   0
Ronen . 2 bottles
Alrha . 1 bottle
Slama 1 bottle
Kimoyo 1 bottle
Daceman 1 bottle
jhale 1 bottle
lazyreefer 1 bottle
cTxmonitor 1 bottle
Jackson 1 bottle
herman 1 bottle
OceanRelm 1 bottle

Total 12

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Ronen . 2 bottles
Alrha . 1 bottle
Slama 1 bottle
Kimoyo 1 bottle
Daceman 1 bottle
jhale 1 bottle
lazyreefer 1 bottle
cTxmonitor 1 bottle
Jackson 1 bottle
herman 1 bottle
OceanRealm 1 bottle
fry 1 bottle
Total 12

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
kimoyo said:
Ronen-

Not trying to rush the group buy but any idea when your going to have the first batch of bottles?
Going to call in today for the order ,THis stuff is harded to get then my tunze skimmer ,you guy just like the top of the line stuff :thrash: :thrash:

all you high line reefers ,gees hard to keep happy ,LOL jking ,

I have the answer today ,they are in the west coast .

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
i understand know why all the best products are always the least available. you would think the major retailer would all be stocked up on them.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: