yessongs

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
As of now 15 meters @ $21.56 + $2.00 handling + $8.53 shipping = $333.96
Thats $22.26 for each meter.

These are for the "1/4 in and "1/4 out.
Here is the website www.freshwatersystems.com/products/index/p1228/1228/None/None

I eMailed them asking if there in stock, we should wait a week before ordering, there might be others that want one.

When they get back to me and its a go i will post the total and my PayPal address.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
nyfireman3097 said:
i Have one on my RO/DI machine and love it one side goes to the input the other goes to the output. I have my inout reading is 50 and my output reads 0
Nick

input and output of the RO or of the entire unit?

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
bad coffee said:
If the price break was $15 would you buy two and have one as a spare? Also, would you buy a few more to sell for $20 shipped? I would!

B

so why dont you buy 50 and sell it to all of us for 20 shipped. You already have 13 ppl lines up.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
1. yessongs
2. spykes
3. mdk888
4. alrha
5. Hitsnorth
6. zahner
7. John
8. ECFENCING
9. bad coffee
10. MPISCIOTTI
11. House of Laughter
12. oogie
13. Sean +2
14. Deanos
15. Frostbite

Urabggr

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may be interested, but I live upstate. Is there anyway you could have it shipped to me? Also, have you decided on a final price yet?

yessongs

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I called http://www.freshwatersystems.com/products/index/p1228/1228/None/None
They have 31 in stock (they said they can go in one shot) there $21.56 each + $2 handling + $8.53 shipping, So 17 meters is $22.17

Then i called the company http://www.tdsmeter.com/products/dualtdsmeter.html
For 10+ is $22.00 each meter + $8.00 shipping.
So thats $22.47 each meter They have a lot in stock, for 30? more i think we should go with them. If everyone agrees i can give my PayPal address, i will order on the 19th for those who paid by the 18th. LMK

Urabggr, I think USPS has shipping for $3.95 i will have to ship it to you.

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
OH NO! that whole 30 cents might break my bank!

Just kidding! I don't have any money in my paypal right now, I donated it all to Frank's family!

I'll get you the cash before hand.

BC

yessongs

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Brett,I can lay out the 30? for a 4 point V
You can start sending the money before the 19th so i could transfer into my bank account.
I will make copies of the sales receipt for everyone, in case they need to use the warranty.

Send.. $22.47 through PayPal to [email protected] and leave your username. I will bring them to the Frag swap, if you cant make it or pick them up in South Brooklyn (Cobble Hill) i can mail them to you for $3.95 USPS

Sean

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
hey rob
sorry I missed you when you stopped by. I would have given you money then. are you stopping by any time soon?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: