Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Group Buy October 29, to November 14. November 15, deliver

Hello MR Community,
I will be doing a group buy from World Wide Corals. This will be my second group buy with Victor which happens to have some top notch corals and his packing on the last shipment was awesome. We did not lose 1 coral and Victor was on top of the shipment making sure everything went well.

Here's the Deal:

Overnight shipping from Orlando, Florida will be included at no cost to my Office in Manhattan.
Manhattan Reefs members will be entitled to a 20% discount on all of the items made available through their website.
Order's will be individually bagged to reduce stress on animals, along with keeping the order organized.
Payment is easily handled through Paypal which is made directly to the company through the website. All discounted rates will be taken into account at the time of purchase .

Here's the process:

1. Visit the website to look over inventory http://www.worldwidecorals.com/default.asp
  2. Then Post on World Wide Thread Group Buy Thread, http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/group-buys/49189-world-wide-corals-group-buy.html The items you would like to order and he will update thread with prices.
  3. Send me a PM, or post to the thread that an order has been placed. Specify items ordered, so I can cross check with the company to ensure the accuracy.
  4. I will acknowledge your participation by posting your screen name on a list in the first post
  5. The orders will ship on November 14th, and delivery to my office is scheduled for November 15th here in Manhattan. All Payments must be in no later then 2:00pm November 14th.
  6. I will post tracking information, and PM you with my contact information and address where pickup will be.
  7. Call or PM to make arrangements for pickup once I have either updated the thread to confirm delivery
Note: Please check gallery on website for additional coral, if you see something you like, email Victor for availability (most of those coral are available). As per corals purchase, most corals will have to be fraged, therefore, please purchase corals as soon as possible so that the corals can heal before they ship.

Victors Paypal Addy Is: [email protected]

Last edited:

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Also the only coral that will not have discount will be bubble gum monster chalice

Members Items Ordered

Frank A.Paid.
1-blue chalice 125.00
1- hotlava chalice 55.00
1-snake eyes chalice 80.00
1-cherry splash

Daceman Paid
2 Bubble Gum Monster Frags
1 mummy eye on steroids
1 Candy apple polyp
10 kedd redds polyps
4 Lunar eclipse palys
1 Purple People Eaters
1 aussie cherry splash

Flipit13 Paid
blue acropra
pink birdsbest
yellow scroll
kedd's red
spidermans
war coral

Daaznmofo Paid
reverse sunset monti
spiderman

Nycpassat Paid
Bubble gum monster frag :biggrin:
pink watermelon chalice frag

BL007 Paid
Bubble gum monster frag

Teddy Paid
spiderman zoos
Lunar Eclipse

Last edited:

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
email sent.

thanks for starting the gb

I'm hoping everything goes smoothly.
Please make sure everyone pm' me or post item's purchased on this thread to keep item's up to date.

Don't think it will apply to dry goods. I will find out

Last edited:

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Man They Have It All In Stock. Not Good I Have To Re Work My List Lol. Or My Jbj Nano Might Explode Of Coral Overdose Lmao

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
victor i just emailed you my list. post on this thread and let me know whats availible and my total so i can paypal you
As ppl buy i will update on first post

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
hi victor
i also sent you an email of my corals can you also post my cost and what is out of stock

thanks
rick

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Victor just paypal you thanks the out of stock items when will you have more.
Frank post which out of stock coral you want and he will let you know what he has availible, when i spoke with him he said that alot of stuff that was out of stock he has availible. just to ask him.

Also Victor when you get a chance pm me or post who has paid when you get payment so i can updated thread

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: