BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
Ok, I been moving a little faster than I should. I was told to slow down especially in this hobby slower is better. I figured I should catalog all my coral and do more research on exactly what it needs and placement when it comes to light and water movement. So hopefully with every ones help and expertise here I can get the type of the coral I have and names if they have specific names. Most of them are from reefers here on MR. I was told the names to most but I couldn't remember. Wondering if any of them have specific names also. Thanks in advance.

If you don't approve the fact that I didn't do my research before my purchase. I agree and your input regarding that is not necessary. Thanks.

Zoanthids:

z1. radioactive green dragon eyes?

z2. Devil's armor (confirmed) / armor of gods

z3. fire & Ice?

z4. name?

z5.

z6. Lunar eclipse? (from solracju)

z7.Mo's Heaven (from triggerman)

z8.

SPS

S1.

S2. Gorgonian?

S3. Valida?

S4.

S5.

S6. Birds nest maybe?

Miscellaneous

M1.

M2. Australian Meteor Shower Favia?

Last edited:

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
all info on zoas is correct 7 looks like mo's heaven

thanks trigger.

s2 is definitely not a gorg... the polyps looks like a xenia but i've never seen them grow on a stalk like that

Surprisingly i asked the guy who sold it to me and he says it really is a photosynthetic gorgonian. Im trying to google it to confirm. Kidninja is selling frags for $15.00

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
S1 update.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs1341506564.597916.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs1341506564.597916.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 53

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: