• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

D

defdad

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back from the Dyed

I stumbled onto this thread through another thread after a Google search on skimmers and saw part of this thread in a sig line. A quick search brought me here and I noticed that the thread appeared to be dyed so I signed up for this forum to un-dye it for other new members to enjoy.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
I stumbled onto this thread through another thread after a Google search on skimmers and saw part of this thread in a sig line. A quick search brought me here and I noticed that the thread appeared to be dyed so I signed up for this forum to un-dye it for other new members to enjoy.

Welcome to MR. There is no reason this thread should dye. :biggrin:

Great thread for those of you have never read it. Start from page one, post one.

swimmer

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
i'm dying to know.....has it died because it had been dyed......and why isn't this thread dead????.....lol....i still laugh every time i read this. it doesn't get old....and die.....bah..haa..haa..haa.... damned nearly peed myself.

Macropora

Zoa Echino Aficionado
Rating - 100%
725   0   0
I thought it was daed... LOL. The first couple of pages is like Abbott and Costello's "Whose on first..." Can't beat the holiday spirit. Grate raed.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: