Central Aquariums Corp.

Maxreefaquatics.com
here's a few photo's of the store for those who haven't been in, besides a huge variety of fish and corals we carry a lot of dry goods as well.

Attachments

• 7-31-13 001.jpg
    7-31-13 001.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 1,894
  • 7-31-13 004.jpg
    7-31-13 004.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 1,883
  • 7-31-13 009.jpg
    7-31-13 009.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 1,894
  • 7-31-13 020.jpg
    7-31-13 020.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 1,905
Last edited:

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
awesome place, i always cant wait to go back. this place rocks out any other store 5 boros. don't care what anyone says. always clean and a well kept store. can be confusing at times but you'll always have a smile on your face on the way out the door.

great job ralph and everyone there for running a great store.

Pazzoman

Advanced Reefer
Awesome defintly need to to go check it out since now I moved closer lol. When you have a sec can you check out the thread I posted about tanks and get back to me about those? Thanks A Million!

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Maximum Reef Aquatics Inc
1575 Central Park Ave
Yonkers,NY 10710
(914)667-7717
Maxreefaquatics.com

Mon 3:00pm to 8:30 pm
Tues-Sat 11:00am to 8:30pm
Sun 12:00pm to 5:00pm

Googz

Experienced Reefer
Stopped in yesterday. Great store, service and fish! All of the fish look happy and healthy. Best store in Westchester!

bhazard451

Advanced Reefer
I have heard a lot of good things about this place. I am going to make a trip from upstate NY. Anyone knows if he carries ORA frags.

Its really not that far from Fishkill.

They don't have ORA frags, but they do have $30 SPS COLONIES, and they usually have $20 colony sales every month. Best store I've been to by far, and I hope it stays around for a long time. The prices and quality can't be beat.

Jaylex

Experienced Reefer
They do look happy in the store. And the prices ar good fish and coral. It's when you get your fish home and they start dying. You start to wonder if something is wrong with your tank. I'd rather pay a little extra to if my fish is going to hang around. I've had numerous of people tell me they lost fish from this place. If you're not having a problem then you're fortunate.

bhazard451

Advanced Reefer
They do look happy in the store. And the prices ar good fish and coral. It's when you get your fish home and they start dying. You start to wonder if something is wrong with your tank. I'd rather pay a little extra to if my fish is going to hang around. I've had numerous of people tell me they lost fish from this place. If you're not having a problem then you're fortunate.

I've bought numerous fish here and never had a problem. All of mine are alive and well.

How are you acclimating them?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: