Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I live in West Caldwell, go to graduate school in Caldwell, and work in Montclair. I wish we had more reefers around here, maybe someone could take my hand and guide it in this hobby more lol.

Domboski I'll be coming for some of those fish I messaged y ou about awhile ago!

bbreef240

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
brando im always glad to help out.....dom know his **** ...thats what everyone is here for ....well most of us....just ask....i cant get enough of this hobby....just when i get a tank the way i want it ....i break it down and get a bigger one....lol....

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Im currently cycling my 180 right now, need to get better test kit though for amonia and nitrates and nitrite the APIs suck. I had a 135, but didn't really know wtf i was doing (still don't). I made friends with Olivier from NJRC and he has been helping me set this thing up. I'm taking it slow, but still at times it can be overwhelming. If it wasn't for the forums and people's help I'd probably be in a corner with no hair.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: