Status
Not open for further replies.

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Im sorry to say and call me what you want. But I am tired of hearing about her. There are so many people that died and who are much more important than any entertainer. It kind of bothers me that people make such a big deal over her OVERDOSING!! Why do people "look up" to these type of people. People who kill themselves, and who basically have more money than anyone here, yet people fall all over them when they die. Just like when Michael Jackson died, im sorry but I really dont care. I'm sorry that people die and hope they RIP, but they do not deserve all the attention they get.

Why is there not a thread about the little old lady who dies?

It is all over FACEBOOK it makes me ill that people are making such a big deal over it. The news just popped on and talked about it, I literally just turned the TV off cause I don't want to hear about her.

She was a drug addict who most likely overdosed, lets not make her out to be a saint!! So she could sing, so can MANY MANY other people.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I agree with thirty5. Soldiers dying for our freedom deserve the front page more than a crackhead who OD'd. She was talented but shouldn't be treated like anything but a drug addict who used and OD'd. She isn't a roll model she is a crackhead that OD'd. Just like MJ who was talented but a child molester. My friend died 2 days ago. He was a Professional Firefighter and a Volunteer Firefighter and a Veteran. He is a roll model and deserves the front page. Our society is bass ackwards. We make Crackheads and child molesters roll models and the people who put service others for their life choice are considered nothing but servants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: