Sharkbait420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is a renegade reefer?
From what I gather it is a reefer that does unusual thinks is this correct? Whay are examples of things renegade reefers do?

If my understanding of renegade reefing is correct is PaulB the ultimate renegade reefer?

Sharkbait420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my favorite PaulB`s Renegade Techniques is...

Technique #32: Every 12 months go to the East River get 3 cups of mud to add to tank.

I used snails from the bay a few years ago and they are still living. At least some of them are.

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
One of my favorite PaulB`s Renegade Techniques is...

Technique #32: Every 12 months go to the East River get 3 cups of mud to add to tank.

I used snails from the bay a few years ago and they are still living. At least some of them are.

LOL...Its rumored that if you see somebody taking water outta jones beach, city island or lowering buckets off the willis ave bridge they're prob a renegade..

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Renegade:

im-300x258.jpg

:hug:

Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Paulb Aquarium Village had tons of Bannana fish in.

I was just there and bought a torch coral. Very nice. They just got in a large shipment of fish with plenty of wrasses. I personally are not into wrasses but if you like them, they are full of them. I go for smaller, more interesting fish which they also have like those ruby red dragonettes. I would get one but I have so many mandarins, pipefish and scooter dragonettes that I am going to run out of pods.

. I guess PaulB doesn't have a reef tank

C

Cu455

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I think I also picked up a torch coral from them yesterday. It was either torch, hammer, frogspawn or something similar. It was a small little nubby pink one.

Don't worry Paul I think if your tank as a reef tank. Probably the most complete reef tank I have seen with the bottles and all.

Sharkbait420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why did this get moved to the Nudibar? Is renegade reefing not a reef topic? Does PaulB not have a ree tank?

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: