Fishinizer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
One of our litle reefers died November 4 . My Little brother age 7 just passed away and I have been debating about the tank in his room. Nothing's the same idk if I can bare to keep it going . If we as a community can say Alitle prayer it would be greatly appreciated . Even at his burial he had his litle brooklyn aquarium pin on . We lost a great litle hobiestt rest in piece litle bro. I was thinking maybe a tribute to him in a tank or something if anyone has any ideas.

Fishinizer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
He saved 8 other children with his organ donations a litle hero so no one in those family's will feel this pain . Heres him loving animals and life and at the Brooklyn aquarium society auction working for stuff for his litle tank lol.

selkoner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
This made me tear up ... I'm sorry for your loss .... You should keep it going for him he's going to watching you so something that will always keep your bond going is a good thing .... RIP god bless him ...

Rookie2reef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
for lil Beo

R.i.p

Attachments

• 20141113_221628.jpg
    20141113_221628.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 192

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: