greengny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
So sorry to hear this Kathy. My hope is that the combined prayers and well wishes from all the MR family that love you will help you beat this illness. You are in my prayers. God bless

Slamajamajama

Because Thats How I Roll.
Rating - 98.2%
54   1   0
I'm sorry that you have to go through this Kathy. I wish I could help somehow. Too many of us get cancer these days. You will be In my prayers and thoughts. I injured myself again so I'm only with 1 working arm for a while :/, but with some other help, I can come by and help with your reefs if need be. Just call or text or give my # to a family member. You're the best :hug:

As it always has, and will, MR will step up and be helpful to you in any way possible...

From me...my prayers for a quick recovery my very dearest friend.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My prayers go out to you and your family. I never met you, but saw your photos of you working Frag Swap. I see you as kind and wonderful person helping other people. You come off as being full of fun. Stay positive and strong. This might slow you down but don't give up the fight.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: