jcolon2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
You have some beautiful picassos. Doni's reef had the nicest picasso's I've ever seen. Unfortunately, her price is a bit steep (150 for a clown). I just ordered an ORA premium picasso so I can't wait. How old are your clowns now? I saw your post on the Woodstock Picasso Club.

straightjiggy10

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.2%
235   2   0
Updated pics! took these today:

ganemone.jpg

gaemone2.jpg

DxSOR25

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
yes you are correct.. she breed with onyx and picassos to get the perfect coloration.. she is great and to be honest i think her prices are beyond fair.. ive seen some picassos selling in the LFS for 150 which Doni would sell for 50..

I wish i could take pictures like you jiggy lol.. but my nanocube is finally cycling.. another week or 2 and my Doni Snowcassos will have a home!

straightjiggy10

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.2%
235   2   0
UPDATE:
My Doni's Female has moved on to a new owner (Javier) and is doing great hopefully Javier can post a pic...
My Male is now paired with a Wild Caught Picasso Percula, They have been paired for over a year now...

Heres an older picture for refrence:
a-top.jpg

a-right.jpg

AND HERE HE IS NOW ALMOST TWO YEARS LATER...

doni3.jpg

doni2.jpg

AND HERE THEY ARE AS A COUPLE: They are showing spawning behavior!

doni4.jpg

ENJOY!

I also picked up two WHITE KNIGHT HYBRIDS today look forward to the thread when i get the settled in!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: