Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Photo Gallery Chat Reef Database Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2014, 05:43 PM
arnaldolex
arnaldolex1
Reefer Ratings: (32 (97%)
Friends: (25)
Bronx the mother of all dosing pumps

i got this pump about a two months ago because i was gonna start dosing but never got around two it so i might aswell get rid of it. up for sale is a alara infusion pump choose this pump because you can add up to 6 channels on it, three on each side i presentely have 3 channels and the mother brain system. my intentions was to get a 60 cube and put it next to my 180 and dose both threw one pump 3 pumps on each side thats awesome lol, things that get us reefers excited or u can have them separate and just put extensions on the iv line. i am able to get 3 more channels but need about a week right now to get them. on ebay this pump refurbished with one channel is almost 900. videos are easily found on you tube if u type in the exact name with plenty of tutorials. This unit new with one channel is about 1800 i am looking for 600 for pump and 3 channels and iv lines or best offer even a possible trade if its good lol
Old 01-16-2014, 06:17 PM
Jc lover
Reefer Ratings: (15 (100%)
Friends: (13)
Jc lover is offline View My Gallery Send a Private Message
Awesome pump man I seen this in person this will go fast
Old 01-16-2014, 06:31 PM
Pseudo
OG Member
Reefer Ratings: (73 (100%)
Friends: (14)
Pseudo is offline View My Gallery Send a Private Message
Donor
You mean the Alaris pumps correct.
Old 01-17-2014, 02:48 PM
arnaldolex
arnaldolex1
Reefer Ratings: (32 (97%)
Friends: (25)
yeah i do sorry big typo lol want this gone am not really the dosing kind will let it go for 500 if not its going on ebay