mclc26

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hi Everyone,

Yup, it's been a while since I last posted - back when I parted out my 70g reef tank a few years ago and I want to thank all those members that participated in the sale - it was a pleasure dealing with all of you.

As luck would have it, my wife and I were cleaning out our place in preparation for our move to a new home and I found a nice surprise in the back of one of my closets - a nondescript white box containing a brand new, untouched, Aqua Medic Triple Dosing Pump (RD3) with the manual and accessories!

Well, now that I really have no use for it, I am looking to sell it as it's just going to take up space at this point. I paid around $430 when I originally bought it - I am looking to sell it quickly now at $215 in NEW condition. If anyone has an interest in picking this up, please shoot me a PM. Thanks for viewing.

The complete specs are-

RD3 reefdoser triple with 3 dosing pumps - Dosing pump controller

The Reefdoser can independently control up to 4 dosing pumps. The interval controller allows for adjustment of the duration of the on/off cycle for each pump over a broad time span -from seconds to days.

The Reefdoser can automate many tasks in an aquarium:

Regular dispensing of trace elements and fertilizers in salt and fresh water aquariums
Controlled addition of Calcium and bicarbonate into coral reef tanks
Accurate dosing of Kalkwasser into coral reef tanks
Automatic feeding with live phyto and zoo plankton
Pump specifications (for each pump):
Capacity: 0.4gal (1.5Lph)
Maximum head: 10m/ 30ft - 1bar/14.5psi
Pump Hose: Santoprene? (Santoprene, for long lifetime)
Power Consumption: 4.5W
Dimension: 11 7/8" x 3.25" x 4.5"

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: