150reef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
For sale is a white spotted bamboo shark that has a voracious appetite, currently being fed once / twice a week. Feeding on whole small sardines, scallops, shrimp and squid. Comes to top of tank and takes food from your hand. The shark is 2 feet long, wanting $250. Might consider trade for large angelfish, large show triggers etc...Let me know what you have for trade.

Pick up only (Mill Basin Brooklyn 11234), bring your own container or I might have something we can use. This shark is extremely healthy and does not bother any fish, including damsels.

Can supply pictures to only those that are seriously interested.

Attachments

• new 042.JPG
    new 042.JPG
    184.8 KB · Views: 1,010
  • new 043.JPG
    new 043.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 1,000
  • new 044.JPG
    new 044.JPG
    184.8 KB · Views: 1,002
Last edited:

150reef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Re: Shark

Bump

Will entertain trades for a large show angel, show black trigger, show tang with streamers or may consider a bunch of smaller fish...angels, tangs or combination of? Let me know. or will take $200 cash firm.

Shark is extremely healthy and is good with all healthy fish, small or large.

Thanks
Jack

150reef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Shark for sale

Whitespotted Bamboo Shark for sale, 2 feet long and very healthy. Currently feeding on small fish, scallops, squid and shrimp (all frozen).

Comes with food.

$200.00

Thanks,
Jack

150reef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
f/s White Spotted Bamboo Shark

Asking $200, 2ft. long, shark is feeding on frozen squid, shrimp, scallops, baby sardines. Eats from tongs, comes to top of tank to feed. Currently being kept with angel and damsels with no problems.Might consider trade for multiple fish or large angel etc...of equal value.

Thanks
Jack

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: