ReefBum

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I have a lot of pruning to do so below is what I have for sale. Most will be fresh cut.

may012009tankpic1a.jpg

Oregon Blue Tort - (2 available) 1" frag $40 (1 sold, 1 pending)

sjan042009tankpic7a.jpg

Bright Pink Birdsnest - (4 available) Grows like a weed and holds its color even on the bottom of my tank. 2” multi branch frags: $20 (2 sold)

sjan042009tankpic30a.jpg

Pink Stylophora - 1" frag. (3 available) Nice pink/purple coloration. Doesn't need a ton of light. Decent growth rate. $20 (1 pending)

may092009tankpic3a.jpg

Green Stylophora - 1" frag. (2 available) Neon green. Grows well at bottom of my tank. $20

feb212009tankpic1a.jpg

Red Table - (2 available) 1 1/2" frag. Fast grower, red table, nuff said. $40 (1 sold, 1 pending)

ssept272008tankpic7a.jpg

Electric Green Birdsnest - (2 available) 1" frag. $20

may012009tankpic9a.jpg

Aqua/Teal Stag - (4 available) 1" frag $30 (1 pending)

may092009tankpic2a.jpg

Green/Purple Rim Cap - (2 available) 1" frag. Fast grower. Nice deep purple rim. $20 (2 pending)

mijan2309tankpic15a.jpg

Granulosa - (2 available) 1" frag. Really cool piece with purple tips. Keeps color at bottom of my tank. $30 (1 sold, 1 pending)

masept272008tankpic28a.jpg

ORA Pearlberry - (2 available) 1" frag. Awesome piece from ORA. Has been a fast grower for me. $30 (1 sold, 1 pending)

sjan042009tankpic23a.jpg

Cali Tort - (1 available) 1" frag. Nice purple coloration $30 (1 pending)

ssept272008tankpic6a.jpg

Sanjay's Lime/Green Table - 1 1/2" frag. (1 available) A real fast grower. $20

sjan042009tankpic16a.jpg

Deep Pink/Purple Birdsnest - 1" frag. (2 available) One of my favorites. More puple under my Radiums. $20

may092009tankpic1a.jpg

Pink Millepora - (2 available) 1" frag. $20 (1 pending)

feb212009tankpic2a.jpg

Live Aquaria Pink With Green Polyps Stylo (WYSIWYG - 1 available) - 2 1/2" piece is at bottom of my tank not getting a lot of light. Is a Doctors Foster & Smith Certified Captive Grown coral $40

april022009tankpic1a.jpg

Blue Polyp Monti - (2 available) This is a really wild piece with bright blue poylps. 1" frag. $30 (1 sold, 1 pending)

april012009tankpic1a.jpg

Yellow Tort – (2 available) 1” frag. $20 (1 sold, 1 pending)

oct052008pic1a.jpg

Green Bali Slimer- (2 available) 2” frag. $20 (1 pending)

nov092008tankpic13a.jpg

Prefer pick-up in Ridgefield, CT but I could meet within a half hour drive. I could also meet at a LFS in Greenwich, CT or meet during the week at Columbus Circle in NYC. I will only deliver if you buy 3+ frags and I will only save or deliver a frag if you pre-pay with PayPal. Thanks for looking.

Keith

Last edited:

bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Keith,

I got the green slimer from you a while back and it is doing great in my tank and has almost doubled in size. I am interested in the following pieces and would meet you at Columbus Circle:

Bright Pink Birdsnest - $20
Red Table - $40
Blue Polyp Monti - $30

Thx. BTW, +1 on beautiful tank.

ReefBum

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Many thanks for the very nice compliments!

bigyankfan-

Glad to hear the frag is doing well. Send me a PM and we can arrange a time next week.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Hey this is perfect- My name is Rich and I work in the city I am in the second week of cycling my first reef tank. i would love to take some soft coral off you, interested in Pink Stylophora,Deep Pink/Purple Birdsnest, Yellow tort,Green/Purple Rim Cap and Cali Tort. PLease tell me which would do best in a new tank. i have a 14 gal biocube so I am new to the set up. I do not use Paypal since they =screwed me when i purchased a PC off E-bay but will pay cash or certified check before making the tranACTION. If these are not good fora new tank thats fine but they look great - would love to do business with you.

Can the ORA Pearlberry do well in low light- I think that is my favorite.

Well loved to here from you my name is Rich and my email is [email protected]

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Hey this is perfect- My name is Rich and I work in the city I am in the second week of cycling my first reef tank. i would love to take some soft coral off you, interested in Pink Stylophora,Deep Pink/Purple Birdsnest, Yellow tort,Green/Purple Rim Cap and Cali Tort. PLease tell me which would do best in a new tank. i have a 14 gal biocube so I am new to the set up. I do not use Paypal since they =screwed me when i purchased a PC off E-bay but will pay cash or certified check before making the tranACTION. If these are not good fora new tank thats fine but they look great - would love to do business with you.

Second week of cycling a reef tank???? Did you have this set up for a while before?? If not Sps won't stand a chance.. As far as lighting goes depending on tank size you will need a minimum of 8 T5's at minimum..

ReefBum

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
? did i meet you at GA one sunday ? not meet you there but ran into you there

I don't think so Rick. We met a few times at the swaps and I also came over to your place to pick up that PM.

Good luck with your sale.....Beutiful tank....:splitspin
Thanks!

Many thanks for the interest Rich. I have to agree with Bob 1000 about your tank being to young for SPS. You should give it a few months and then start with some easier SPS like a Green Bali Slimer or some Digita. Good luck with the tank!

Oh yeah, reefbum can you put me down for the corals I asked about in the earlier post?? Post#6..
PM sent.

reefbum I must say it again you have the nicest tank I have ever seen keep it up Mike
PM sent to you Mike.

Could I pick up in Columbus Circle?

Oregon blue tort - $40
bright pink birdsnest - $20
yellow tort - $20
PM sent Lissa

Please note that PayPal payment is required to reserve frags.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: