• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

thewolfguy

shadow member
Rating - 92.3%
24   2   0
info

thanks thesauce. It is going ot be a pain catching everything, that is why the corals and live rock go first then the fish and inverts.

marki24 to answer your question, I don't need a little ocean in the room as it would take up a big space. I actually live on a private beach, so the baby would have a huge ocean to see from either bedroom or living room balcony. One day I will start again. My 10 year old son has a 20 gallon fres wtaer for now so that will have to do.

thewolfguy

shadow member
Rating - 92.3%
24   2   0
rules

I can only hold with paypal for obvious reasons as I have a lot of things to get rid of and if I hold everything and no one shows up which happens then I am stuck. If you do paypal then of course there is the paypal 3% fee added to it.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Wolf, very sorry to read your leaving the hobby/addiction, but thrilled of course for the reason behind it!:happysad:

Congratulations to you and your family on the up coming happy thrilling day! May the Lord bless your family with a healthy baby, and many years of health, happiness, and joy to follow!!!!:hug:

thewolfguy

shadow member
Rating - 92.3%
24   2   0
fish

thanks nick and brandy. Pdnyc69, I got rid of those a long time ago. The first few pictures are from a while back. the last picture is a little more accurate of what the aquarium looks like now except with more growth.

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
yo elan!!!!!!! thats sad to hear but great to hear!!!!! and what sucks is that i was never able to see your tank !! :( anyway. good liuck with the sale!!! BUMP for a good guy !!

thewolfguy

shadow member
Rating - 92.3%
24   2   0
olivier

I am not getting rid of the pump until everything live is sold and the aquarium is broken down. I can discuss it with you once this happens. It is a mag 25. I can ship to NJ.

I also have a candy cane coral for sale and have added it to the list. pictures will be taken as soon as I find the camera.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: