jhale 1 bottle
lazyreefer 1 bottle
cTxmonitor 1 bottle
Jackson 1 bottle
herman 1 bottle
OceanRealm 1 bottle (paid) SENT UPS
fry 1 bottle
Total 12

I got in 8 bottles in today .Im taking one .the rest will be for the ones who posted 1st ,the other 4 bottles will be in monday morning

Last edited:
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Ronen . 2 bottles
Alrha . 1 bottle
Slama 1 bottle
Kimoyo 1 bottle

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I'll have some at the swap. I plan on dipping a few frags to show everyone just what these flatworms look like. I really need to put a scare in the manhattan reefers to wake everyone up to this problem. So far I have not been to anyones house who doesn't have them. Lots of guys say they don't have them because they just don't know. I know a lot more then I am letting on here because some guys don't want to be labeled as having acro eating flatworms. Let me just say this, get TMPC and dip every coral that goes into your tank, or any coral with recession in your tank. You'll be amazed at what you find. PS (Dip an efflo in the Pro cure ;))

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
jackson6745 said:
Lots of guys say they don't have them because they just don't know. I know a lot more then I am letting on here because some guys don't want to be labeled as having acro eating flatworms.
I'm soo happy this issue surfaced now because I happen to be redoing my tank anyway. I still have not seen an AEFW but I saw a couple of FWs on a table I got that was brown when I got it and doing poorly. I ended up throwing away a lot of frags away (the ones that were doing bad) and kept the ones that looked alright even if they were struggling a bit. I should be taking down the tank soon and removing it to do some drilling also. After I get the water back in all my frags will be treated with some sort of dip before they go back in the tank.

I'm going to be ordering some live rock soon, what do you think about dipping rocks?

Anyone know how much comes in a bottle and how much is needed for a dip?

Last edited:

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
The bottle is about 6oz and one "squirt" is needed for 200ml of tank water. Not sure how many squirts you could get but I would guess over 100.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Ronen . 2 bottles
Alrha . 1 bottle
Slama 1 bottle
Kimoyo 1 bottle
Daceman 1 bottle

Total 6 bottles

loismustdie

chicks dig beckett men
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Kimoyo, one guy thinks he had eggs in his rock. Obviously no proof of this. You can dip your rock, but keep in mind that all pods in the rock are going to die and I'm not too sure about the bacteria.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: