• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

I also added a 48 inch 8x54 t5 set with lunar lights. It is running 10 hours and the MH are running 6. Total lighting is 2x250w DE 14K phoenix and 8x54 w t5,

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope just growing well. Good to see you again on saturday.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah Thiago I kind of got irritated about that issue we had, so I took a break from here. Seeings as how it was a moderator. But I am back for a visit now. Just dusting off the tank pics. Think I iwll post the pics of the anenome spawning.

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ranger":eljhji3p said:
Yeah Thiago I kind of got irritated about that issue we had, so I took a break from here. Seeings as how it was a moderator. But I am back for a visit now. Just dusting off the tank pics. Think I iwll post the pics of the anenome spawning.
Man, I am still upset about that, also. :? I definitely am even more weary about ordering livestock online now, especially from people, you know?
Show up more often, though. We miss ya! :P

Now, as far as the anemone goes, that's gross! :)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He is doing ok. We are almost finished with a bout of ich. He is a strong and very personable fish. He eats out of my hand which is kind of cool.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah me too. I was originally wanting an atlantic blue, but a PBT came into her store for a great price and so we went with him.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Ranger, can you edit your post with the photobucket pics and copy and paste the [img img] pics like that?

I'd love to see updates but my network won't allow me to view by clicking on your link.

Thanks!

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ranger":1mv5itcr said:
fishtankstuff029.jpg

fishtankstuff015.jpg

fishtankstuff066.jpg

Here is my male RBTA spawning.
Crissy, you can always quote the person's post, like I did, and add IMG tags yourself. You can preview your post and just look at the pictures, if you'd like. ;)

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ranger":2lgl1eo6 said:
Yeah me too. I was originally wanting an atlantic blue, but a PBT came into her store for a great price and so we went with him.
Yeah, I want one because they look amazing, but the ich is a burden. It's either a PBT, an Achilles, or a Naso. :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: