CancerverO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
What kind of tank did u get and wat size

What's up man.. how is your 100 G doing?

I went shallow and got a 90 gallons glasscages tank - 48x24x16.

I will give more info and review about this tank once I create a new thread for it but I must say that Service and quality from GC was/is excellent.. I am extremelly happy with it..

CONSTANTNE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
What's up man.. how is your 100 G doing?

I will give more info and review about this tank once I create a new thread for it but I must say that Service and quality from GC was/is excellent.. I am extremelly happy with it..

Hahahaha awesome footprint! Im doing a 48x24x20 on my next set up. Look forward to seeing your tank build. Did you go rimless?

Rating - 100%
141   0   0
what's up man.. How is your 100 g doing?

I will give more info and review about this tank once i create a new thread for it but i must say that service and quality from gc was/is excellent.. I am extremelly happy with it..

my tank so far so good .. Very nice keep us posted

CancerverO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Hahahaha awesome footprint! Im doing a 48x24x20 on my next set up. Look forward to seeing your tank build. Did you go rimless?

Thank you thank you... I was gonna go with 18 hight but I have something in mind that hopefully I can achieve ..let's..

of course man.. rimless all the way!!! no more black trim at the bottom..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: