Wow it says the last time i logged on to manhattan reefs was 11-07-06 been a while guys
Well for thoes that dont know me Im Chris the owner of Reef Fantasy.
I looked at the last post that had my stores name on it that was in july, it said a few things about my store but one thing that bothered me is what was said about the last yr of the store which is 100% true. my store was really low on stock for a while. About a yr ago i had a really bad car accident which was mainly the reason for such low inventory. i tried to rebuild the store right before the accident to add freshwater, shortly after I was hit from behind in my truck into a pole and put through my windshield, needless to say i wasnt capable of getting the store stocked and running the way it used to. About 3 months after my accident my landlord sold my building and did not tell me till in june. The new owner did not want any storefront as he was taking the place for himself. my lease was up in june and with the way the economy has been going to be totally honest i did not have the means to move my store to a new location. Reef Fantasy Inc. as well as my store have been closed down.

With all that said i just wanted to reach out to everyone who had supported me and my store in the last 5 yrs and thank you all for keeping reef fantays going as long as it did. I do intend on opening a new store in the future when the economy picks back up a lil but for now i have a small system running with about 35 tanks for fish and critters as well as a few tanks for corals set up and running, I do not have a lot of stock but in the next week or so i will be ordering fish and inverts and will continue to have a huge selection of fish from all my original suppliers. If anyone has any questions please feel free to e mail me at [email protected]

thank you all again
Chris

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: