Fritz RPM Salt

greg 45

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I was getting tired of my old salt mix needed to try something new.
Anyone else using this salt Fritz Pro Reef Mix
A few thing I noticed right off the bat
It mixes up clear in under 1/2 hour/ no residue In bucket
On my 1st water change orp didn't drop off the charts and the tank didn't look like it was going to die waiting for it to recover from a 50 gal change in a 1200 gal system.
I thought there was someone on here but couldn't find the post .

reefer4eva

Rating - 100%
282   0   0
I been using the same salt mix for about 3 months now(won a bucket from reefapalooza )and I like it...well my corals like it.who carries it by you cause I'm going to have to get a bucket soon

greg 45

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I am trying to work that out yet , possibly going to try and bring it in. I also started using it and the fritz zyme monster 460 . Now wishing that I spoke to them at rap when it was in N.J.

Smotz

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I won 2 buckets from RAP NY. Had to carry the buckets a few blocks to the car. Bitter sweet.
Been mixing with Red Sea Pro. So far so good!

bklynreef

Rating - 100%
83   0   0
How much for the 200 gallon box also
Found the Parameters on this salt

Parameters
Salinity 35 ppt
Calcium 470 ppm
Magnesium 1425 ppm
Alkalinity 9.75 dKH
Strontium 9 ppm
Potassium 400 ppm

Last edited:

splnissan

doc
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I know this is an old post, I just want to let people know about this salt. I got low levels on two boxes of salt my levels are cal 300 alk 6.5 and mag 1300. Please test your salt mix before putting it in to your tank my friend got 3 box of salt that was bad and lost a lot of corals.

arnaldolex

arnaldolex1
Rating - 98.1%
155   3   0
I just got my first box of ebay free shipping came out to 53 bucks for a 200 gallon box excited cant wait to see the miracles ive been reading about

Featured Sponsors