Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I'm currently dosing because my phosphates are between 0 and 0.02 based on how I fed the day before I need to make sure I don't loose color on my sps.. They have only been at 0 for a couple of weeks now and the tank doesn't look like o level phosphates I still have my green back wall and some spots on the floor... I started dosing Elos because I was told they were the best to use.. This stuff smells like WHOA,,lol..:chefico:

Please don't make this a thread about a 0 phosphate level.. My denitrifier is the best and that's it.. Please stick to the topic..

Last edited:

bushh23

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the Elos in 2 different reefs and on my 180 gallon i have seen the colors become more rich (green and browns on the monti caps are more present and clear than faded) so i started using it at home. I use about 2 drops per 25 gallons of both Elos Omega and Elos Pro Skimmer. Haven't had any bad experiences with them yet and i dose at different times about once a week sometimes twice. Oh and my other reef is a 75 gallon.My red planet is more of a maroon polyp on pink base as of now also!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: