airwaterice

Airwaterice
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Enter your 10% reef club discount code 07150 in the ?view cart? section above PayPal checkout logo.

All reverse osmosis systems should get the filters replaced at least annually. If you have poor water to begin with, you may need to change out more often. Our high quality FilmTec membrane will last from three to five years.

4th QUARTER SPECIAL: Get $10 off the purchase of any filter pack $24.95 or more by using code 99921

(Promotion is valid from October 2013 ? December 31, 2013.)

Just enter the code 99921 in the "VIEW CART" section of the checkout cart and you will get $10 off the price of a filter pack worth $24.95 or more.

Cart Coupon Code Order:
1st enter your clubs 10% discount code which is 07150
2nd enter the Quarterly special code 99921 to receive $10 off the purchase of a filter pack $24.95

Additionally, get 20% OFF all GROUP BUYS over $2000
Contact me at [email protected] for more information

Like us on Facebook
Air, Water & Ice, LLC for product specials, news, DIY tips on installation.

Your friends at AWI

Air, Water & Ice

airwaterice

Airwaterice
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coupon codes not working

Hello, I just tried to do this. The codes do not combine for me? Is something wrong?

Yes, I have alerted our e-commerce web-host and they are working on it. In the meantime if you'd like to place an order, please call the office 772 461 0256 and I, Sara would be happy to take your order over the phone!

Air, Water & Ice

airwaterice

Airwaterice
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are not open on Saturdays and our phone/internet was down yesterday. We are in the office today returning all voice mails/emails. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Sara, Air Water & Ice

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: