bigdog1428

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 88.1%
59   8   0
hey guys,,i been trying to contact you for some time now, im having problems with my ro/di filter, i been trying to order filters from u guys but noone ever answers the phone at ur office. i left several messages with no response back. i had to purchase filters from another place and im still having the same result,,,,low or no water coming out of the filtered end. please contact me asap.

Aquatic Life Direct

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
they are pretty expensive... usually if you change all the filters and get nothing it may be your membrane. Did you get it used? Does it have a pressure gauge on it? Do you know how old the membrane is? Could also possibly be that its not getting enough pressure in the system which is when a pressure gauge can help...

bigdog1428

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 88.1%
59   8   0
well i dunno why u cannot reach me,,,,my phone works properly,, and i been trying to get in contact with u guys for about 2 weeks,can i contact u directly and get that membrane its the exact one i need,,the 75gpd

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: