Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Sweet glad too see u guys on here !!! I'm in every other week or soo !!! I've gotten some dirt cheap frags from here I'm talking grade A coral that at any other store would have immediately been put in a show tank and price jacked way up! Man I wish I new how too take pics and post them I got 2 sps frags from u guys for around $20 each and they colored up soo nice and where 3-4"
Anyway I hope u guys post some pics of what u gut for sale so these guys can see and make the trip there!!

LongIslandAndy

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
As a new store we are going through the same growing pains as all of you did when everything is new. We will continue to stock our shop with high quality merchadise and we respect and look forward to all of your input. We also welcome all special requests and will try to acommodate you. We are striving to make this the best store in the New York area and that will only be possible through communicating with our customers. We have many ideas we want to put into place, such as a new shark and stingray tank, a clam lagoon and a SPS section. We are also building a new showroom featuring tank set ups and a Koi pond and outdoor center. This section will also serve as a learning center for local schools to bring their students for quality learning experiences. As Andy said, thank you for all of your positive comments and let's continue to grow together. I look forward to seeing all of our customers again and meeting all of you that I have not already met. If for any reason we do not see you, have a great and happy holiday. Rich

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: