Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hi All

We got in another Earmuff Wrasse, he is $129!!!!!!

Well also got in 15 Mystery Wrasses. They are selling for $59 unless you mention MR and then there $69!!!:kidding:How about $49.99
We also got in 12 pretty Coral Beauty's from Bali, now for MR members $24.99.

New Shipment of very pretty Totoka (looks like tonga )premium rock $6.99lb and Premium Fiji rock for 4.99lb. Discounts will also be available for volume purchases. We also got in Real Reef Rock (man-made live rock)8.99lb covered in coraline and fully cured.

2 Show size Red Sea Sailfin tangs (Z. desjardini) These fish are huge and are our weekly special . Reg $249 now $159

On the Coral

Plenty of frags and tons of large Zoanthids!!!

Have a good weekend!!!!!!

ravi197699

Thruster
Vendor
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
their prices are great for everything and staff is well trained they dont try to sell you something that you dont really need i bought frag from them its was pretty pbig piece and it was on 6.99 rack and i asked. he told me straight up that he is not doing so good but if i want to make them better in my tank and he also told me that i am taking chance. so i mean to say that they are not all about selling . which is great i go to them and i pass infront of tropical showcase. which i will go to if i have to that store never has price on their items they sell.

Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
How big Is this ear muff??

Matt, it is not an adult maybe 3" I have attached a picture of the fish from an internet site

Attachments

• earmuff wrasse initial stage.jpg
    earmuff wrasse initial stage.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 220

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: