Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hi All

From 3/17 thru 3/23 Aquarium Village will have our own version of Shark Week effect.:bigeyes:

2 Bamboo Sharks for $129.99 each

1 Epaulette Shark for $249.99

1 White Spot Bamboo Shark for $149.99

Have a good week and watch out for any fins in the water

Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I have posted numerous times that our hours are Monday throufh Thursday 11 AM to 8 PM Friday and Saturday 11 AM to 9 PM and Sunday 11 AM to 6 PM
I closed the shop today and left 8:10. Sorry you missed us.
If it is the blue carpet in my reef system, it has been in my system for 2 weeks. You can try to all tomorrow and talk to someone.

Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
BTW that blue carpet anemone lasted less than a day before starting to melt...

Hi

Now I remember, that was the blue carpet(Stichodactyla gigantea) that you had been looking at the week before that was selling for $249. When you came in a week later the anemone was starting to show signs of distress and we gave it to you free because you were willing to take a shot with it in your aquarium.
Well, at least we both tried to do what was best for the animal.

jscarlata

Aspiring Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have posted numerous times that our hours are Monday throufh Thursday 11 AM to 8 PM Friday and Saturday 11 AM to 9 PM and Sunday 11 AM to 6 PM
I closed the shop today and left 8:10. Sorry you missed us.
If it is the blue carpet in my reef system, it has been in my system for 2 weeks. You can try to all tomorrow and talk to someone.

Thanks for clarifying the hours, for your own information, you may want to update your website or google listing beccause when I do a google search on your store name "aquarium village", the very first link that appears shows your website, address and lists your store hours as Mon-Sat 11am-9pm; sun 12-5pm...this from my iPhone/safari/googl search

Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
My web site is www.nyaquariumvillage.com. I do not know anything about your google search or what comes up. As you probably know Google and all those other search engines are wrong many, many times. If you go to the web site you will see the correct hours posted. Those have been our hours since I took over 5 months ago. Thanks for trying to help. I will try to get someone to check out Google and see what their problem is. Feel free to use our web site or contact us at 516-333-0682 if you have any questions. Hopefully this helps everyone who needs to get in touch with us.

mr.nemo

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
these guys are the best...ive been in this buisness for a wile and no one and I MEEN NOONE HAS BETTER FISH THEN RICHI.....everything in my tank is from them.................just ordered some fish from the red sea from him....cant wait for my order....thanx rich......
Gabe

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: