Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
We have just received a shipment of new Jebao equipment. We have WP10's, WP25's, WP40"s and DC 6000's in stock. We are told that our Dual Controllers and DC1200 were shipped yesterday. We are also waiting for a sample of their new Doser and Auto Top Off. We will honor the original prices we set for MR since all of the deliveries have been spotty.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you.

Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
We have a few different type ATO in stock for Nano tanks and up. Please come in to see the ones we have in stock. I do not know if the ATO from Jebao is available yet or when it will be available.

Matt. I order a dozen WP60 and they confirmed that they have been shipped. We already have 6 prepaid and will have at least 6 in stock when they arrive.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
The Jebao ATO won't be out for a while they haven't even finished designing it. I will be going to the factory next week (hopefully if I have time) and will try to look into it. I am more intrigued about the doser. For ATO nothing can beat the Tunze 3155 from what I have personally tested.

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Ok ill stop by this weekend hopefully!!
Btw the blochy I got from u guys last Sunday Is eating and kicking *** I was concerned about the Bartlett in my tank but he faced off with the huge blochy and swam the other way lol!!!

Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
OK guys one more time. These are your prices for Jebao products

WP 10 -$64.99
WP 25 - $74.99
WP 40 - $84.99
WP 60 - $99.99

DC 6000 - $ $109.99
DC 12000 - $129.99
I do not know the price of the dual controllers yet or any other new product they are coming out with.

Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
We are now stocked with Jebao products. We have DC 6000 and 12000, Dual Controllers, WP 10, 25 and 40. There is one small glitch. They sent the wrong plugs for the WP25 and the controller. The replacements are being shipped to us on Monday and should arrive in a few days.

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Haha jebao taking over the Hobby! I can remember few months ago ppl taking so much smack now everyone has them lol.

Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
No work on the 60's yet, but I will be speaking to them tonight and give you an update.

As for shipping, I would love to do it but I have been burnt a couple of times already with people disputing a charge or saying it did not arrive in good shape and I cannot afford to do that as a small businessman. Hoboken is not that far away come on down and see the place, maybe you will walk out with stuff you have never seen before.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I believe they posted price somewhere but dont want to post in case im wrong. Best to call. Also there are different models (power ratings) depending what your using it with.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: