Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I've taken out the Labouti before and the Scott's did not become an aggressor. With the Labouti out now the RS Eightline has become the aggressor.

pretty fish! always another to step up to be top dog...er, wrasse. did your labouti become male before you took it out? is youe scotts still in tank? what are other wrasse tankmates?

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
I've moved a few things around since they were all in the same tank. As of present, I moved the Scott's, Solar & Radiant out into another tank since these guys were kind of big. Wrasses still together in the original tank is the Labouti, (bought him as a super male from DD) Flame pair, sub male Lineatus, super male Eightline & sub male Eightline flasher, two female pink margins & an ornate leopard.
There's another AIO RSM tank that I have that houses a few other wrasses. A meleagris, biparti & ornate leopards, whipfin & filimented besides other types of fish.

Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I've moved a few things around since they were all in the same tank. As of present, I moved the Scott's, Solar & Radiant out into another tank since these guys were kind of big. Wrasses still together in the original tank is the Labouti, (bought him as a super male from DD) Flame pair, sub male Lineatus, super male Eightline & sub male Eightline flasher, two female pink margins & an ornate leopard.
There's another AIO RSM tank that I have that houses a few other wrasses. A meleagris, biparti & ornate leopards, whipfin & filimented besides other types of fish.

that's an awesome collection - if you had room, would you add a rhomboid in DT? i'm thinking of getting 80% of what you have - minus leopards & flashers.

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Hey Warren, I finally got lucky with a black Leopard...here is a pic when I first put him in the DT a few weeks ago...he eats everything now and my male Ornate doesn't bother him, but has been keeeping all the other Leopards from changing....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: