Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hello Manhattan Reef

Coming off a very successful and well received Red Sea event, we are proud to introduce Shawn Hale, National Sales Manager for Fritz and Mardel.
Shawn is an enthusiastic and extremely educated representative and will be dealing with the fish and coral diseases and the use of medications. Shawn will also be speaking about the different types of bacteria and salts that are available in today?s market.
My staff and I have had the pleasure of listening to Shawn many times and believe this will be a worthwhile experience for the beginner to the extreme expert hobbyist.
Come join us on March 28th @ 7PM. We will be offering specials on products and livestock after the event to all registered attendees as well as door prizes and give a ways. Refreshments will also be available to all who attend.
Please contact us on our e mail @ [email protected] , on Manhattan Reefs or call the store or stop by to register to attend. Attendees must sign up in advance to attend. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you.
The store will stay open after the event up until 10PM for all attendees.

Join us for a fun and educational evening

AV

oh207

Advanced Reefer
Apex Freak
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
The Red Sea presentation was very good. And it was very helpful because I use most of their products.

I've been using the Fritz bacteria products as well since last Fall and really like the results I've seen.

Thank you Aquarium Village!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: