Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Photo Gallery Chat Reef Database Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Vendor Notice
Hi Everyone

My name is Rich and I am the new owner of Aquarium Village . I purchased the store on October 1st and would like to invite everyone to drop in and say hello. We are a full scale Aquarium Store carrying marine fish, inverts, coral and various types of live rock. Additionally we have a wide selection of African Cichlids and other fresh water fish and plants.

You may ask why open another LFS? Well Aquarium Village is going to be the type of store that I as a hobbyist would like to go to. I wanted a bright clean store where I could bring my friends or family and enjoy looking at the tanks, I wanted experienced store employees who would discuss any concerns or issues I was having with my aquarium, and guide me in the right direction without just trying to sell me something, and finally I wanted to share my successes and failures with people who cared. It is called Customer Service

Aquarium Village will carry all major aquarium products and if we don't have it we will make every effort to get it it. New Corals and Fish will come in weekly and we will be very competitive with our prices . Well I guess that's it for now.

461 Old Country Road
Westbury NY 11590
516-333-0682

Rich
Visit Vendor's Web Site

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2017, 04:00 PM
Reefer Ratings: (14 (100%)
Friends: (7)
Aquarium Village is offline View My Gallery Send a Private Message
Taiwan Zoas

We received some nice Taiwan zoas on Sunday. The price is $59 per disc come in now for the cherry picking
Attached Thumbnails

Old 04-20-2017, 07:30 PM
Saltwater since 1973
Moderator: This member is a Moderator. - Issue reason:  
Reefer Ratings: (51 (100%)
Friends: (84)
albano is offline View My Gallery Send a Private Message
AV didn't delete any comments...since they weren't online and probably never saw the posts...I did...
If you think your post should be reinstated, please PM me with your request to undelete it ... at which point it would be up to AV to keep or delete it.

Jan. 2011 Manhattan Reefs TOTM
800g upgrade-NOW with CORALS and FISH in the TANK!