Aquatic Life Direct

Advanced Reefer
Hey everyone! I just wanted to extend the frag swap prices to those who could not make it to the swap. We have tons of frags from $10+! Huge discounts on all corals and there will be a 10% discount on ALL FISH! Also for those of you who asked about the Yellow/Green Millie... my supplier had one in stock so we are offering frags of it for $30 each. These pieces are very very limited and is first come first serve! We also have that beautiful Pink millie that was also at the swap and a sweet Rainbow Millie but the frags on the rainbow millie is super limited!(Just a few pieces) We were also able to acquire a crazy rainbow chalice.... These pics do not do any justice(was using underwater camera) so please do stop by to take a look. You will not be disappointed!

P4120217.jpg

P4120218.jpg

P4120219.jpg

P4120220.jpg

P4120222.jpg

P4120221.jpg

Last edited:

Aquatic Life Direct

Advanced Reefer
I also forgot to mention that in 2 weeks we will have about 10 yellow/green millies and 10 pink millies.... I will put an ad up once we received them and they are QTed...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: