kay18321

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well now that this new reefer is of age; Please know that there are alot of bronx reefer out here that can lend a hand.

You can even check out our threads to see how we run our tanks for some idea. If you need help just ask and someone near you including myself can come lend a hand.

Just make sure you have a few cold ones in the fridge... lol
COOL I LOVE YOUR 29 G TANK ITS BEAUTIFUL HOPEFULLY MINES WOULD LOOK LIKE THIS SOME DAY! ( BOOZ I GOT THAT :wink1: )

WilFresco

Master Debator
Rating - 97.8%
88   2   0
lol will iss their something youm wanna tell me lml..

This is gonna be my 4th setup, I been trying to find something that I'm 100% happy with, I had a 110 gallon, 60"x18"x20" tall tank, I did the just fish set up, then I started a mixed reef, then I was gonna relocate so had to tear it down again and set it up again, and then tore it down and downgraded to a 75 gallon rimless, which hopefully will be a keeper lol

dherrera83

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
COOL I LOVE YOUR 29 G TANK ITS BEAUTIFUL HOPEFULLY MINES WOULD LOOK LIKE THIS SOME DAY! ( BOOZ I GOT THAT :wink1: )

Thanks, if you need some stuff i am currently in the process of breaking down my tank. You are welcome to come by and see if there is something you maybe need or if you have something in mind just shoot me a pm and i will let you know if i have.

Based on what your mentioned you only have 4 pounds of live rock. You going to need much more. What is your filtration?

You might want to upgrade your lights but you dont need leds. there are other options.

kay18321

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
this is gonna be my 4th setup, i been trying to find something that i'm 100% happy with, i had a 110 gallon, 60"x18"x20" tall tank, i did the just fish set up, then i started a mixed reef, then i was gonna relocate so had to tear it down again and set it up again, and then tore it down and downgraded to a 75 gallon rimless, which hopefully will be a keeper lol
good luck hun pm me when its their!

Rating - 100%
141   0   0
lol, don't worry u know i got u lol, i'ma let u know when i'm ready to get my new setup up, so u can see it actually being done, u'll get a better idea doing it hands on instead of reading and trying to follow instructions
will lkm also .. I want to do a upgrade also. But the biggest tank i can find rimless is that 75. So want to see if its worth all the work.

Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Max reef is a good store with great prices!

Hello, I can offer you a free NEW 150 watt 14k phoenix bulb if you find a 150 watt DE fixture for your tank? LMK

Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Yes, it would be perfect for a 20 gallon High. I have a 24inch sunpod which I think fits your tank, but it needs electrical work, the fan needs to be replaced so the internal ballast doesnt blow/ catch fire. If you know an electrician or someone good with electrical I would give you the fixture free too! I just dont want to be the blame for running it without the fan and then it causes a fire when your not home or something.:party:

kay18321

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
yes, it would be perfect for a 20 gallon high. I have a 24inch sunpod which i think fits your tank, but it needs electrical work, the fan needs to be replaced so the internal ballast doesnt blow/ catch fire. If you know an electrician or someone good with electrical i would give you the fixture free too! I just dont want to be the blame for running it without the fan and then it causes a fire when your not home or something.:party:
cool thatll be great i do happen to know someone as well... && can you come out id really like someone to come take a look at this thing id even pay you.. Just need some live feedback

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: