brand

Advanced Reefer
I was wondering who my local Bronx reefers are good to have help in emergency..

I start with myself "brand" location Throgs neck ....plus looking to do some trading in future.

:bagfish:

Also been trying to figure how to check feedback on users..???

savage

Reef for life. .
Its past their bed times they have to get up early to dose their tanks with ginger coffee, bake nori muffins and flip snails right side up.

Really? ??? I don't know about u dude but here in THE BRONX! FRIDAY IT PARTY NIGHT!!! not like some people that just plant there face on a computer and wonder why life passing them by..:bagfish:

Hey Brand, Altho i grew up in the bx (CASTLEHILL) I now reside in westchester but I do have my tanks in my studio still in the bx (COLGATE) I Have a 90gal, 29gal biocube , 29 hi and two 10gals , and a 125 im thinking about sitting back up, so i guess u can say I'm reefaholic lol......

dubs

renegade reefer
This thread got my name all over am one craziest renegade reefer around these parts 3 am fragging water at 4 am water change then dose then one hour of sleep and then work ....by the am dubs uptown bx by dyer

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: