Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2012, 07:38 AM
Reefer Ratings: (32 (100%)
Friends: (20)
Send a Private Message
Brooklyn Need some help in Brooklyn

Is there anyone near Brooklyn Heights or in NYC that might be able to help me with my overflows and or getting a stand/shelving made?

I was going to try to order some metal shelving but not sure what to get as I want to be able to stack to 40g breeder tanks with a 30g long sump below.

For overflow I was going to go with glass-holes.com but it was suggested I might try here to see if anyone can help me build some. I have some bulkheads already.

Thanks in advance. I could also just use some help getting this all setup and together. I have most of the equipment already but am new to this and all the plumbing is probably a bit over my head. Most of this stuff is used so I don't have all the instructions etc.