saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Someone has a big tank on 65th street between 13th and 14th In Bensonhurst , does anybody know who this is?? I'm curious every time I pass by and see the glowing LEDs and I'm wondering if that person is on mr , cause if not I'm just gonna go and start knocking on the door lol he's right around The corner from me , I just gotta see this tank !!!!! Who owns this mystery tank???????

Last edited:

xobklynqt143

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98%
49   1   0
lol its funny you should say that because a MR member lives right around the corner from me(his backyard and mine are right behind each other) and no joke i see his tank every night thru my bedroom window and i just found out who he was a few weeks ago when i got a coral from him!.....and i know what house you are talking about as well maybe try walking by there 6 pmish maybe you will catch them outside or something :)

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
lol its funny you should say that because a MR member lives right around the corner from me(his backyard and mine are right behind each other) and no joke i see his tank every night thru my bedroom window and i just found out who he was a few weeks ago when i got a coral from him!.....and i know what house you are talking about as well maybe try walking by there 6 pmish maybe you will catch them outside or something :)

Yeah , I'm glad you know what house I'm talking about lol by the way I'm the blue lights next to genaros catering hall lol I am just gonna knock and inquire about his LEDs !!!! They looked nice and I wanted to know where he got them!! Simple enough right??

bklynreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Damn, I better keep my shades closed!
Its funny cause when ppl drive down my block at night and by mistake the shades arent closed, I usually know it by the screeching wheels almost hitting the car in front of them. Happens alot.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: