bkstang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I visited Royal Aqua World a couple of times recently and I must say I am more and more impressed. The new guy that works there for the last couple of months really takes care of the tanks. Every time I was there he was cleaning tanks or doing some maintenance. There are more and more SPS frags. Tanks look really nice. I am not associated with the store in any way but it is in my neighborhood and I hope it will grow in the right direction.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I visited Royal Aqua World a couple of times recently and I must say I am more and more impressed. The new guy that works there for the last couple of months really takes care of the tanks. Every time I was there he was cleaning tanks or doing some maintenance. There are more and more SPS frags. Tanks look really nice. I am not associated with the store in any way but it is in my neighborhood and I hope it will grow in the right direction.

I don't know man.... Sounds like you got a commission .... J/k

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

I'm assuming you're talking about Vic? Good guy, he's helped me a bunch with starting my tank up; got all my live rock from there. Also, their RO/DI is pretty clean.

ssminnow81

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.7%
67   3   0
Yea there prices and selection have gotten way better. I just bought the 80 gallon rimless from them, best price by far.

Reefcowboy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I get some corals from then now and then. Ronald is a great guy and the new guy is also awesome. Their sps though I must say never last more than a few weeks before you can see a decline in their health. I buy some of their or water and know its not it because my tank is doing really well. I think it could be those LEDs...I really don't trust some of them

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: