M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Nobody beats pop corals idk why people even bother going anywhere else honestly. Compare yourself you will see.

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Just remember your paying for rent when u go to CT. In pops u only pay for what you buy. Worth a call IMO. Delivers also who can beat that? Nobody

Jenna X

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I went to a LFS on 8th and 54th St on Sunset Park. I put them to work trying to find a $3 nozzle that I didn't end up buying because of size, regardless every time I need something they go above and beyond, A+ for customer service. By the way I acquired a beautiful hot pink millepora from them today.

I haven't been to Coral Theory lately but they are worth the trip to Williamsburg.

Greagzter

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
8th avenue stores suck!!! Went there sometime in Oct-Nov and condition of most of their livestock was horrible. There was one store that had some ok coral, though I didnt get anything since looking at the sick stuff all around.

Nandez13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
246   0   0
I've stopped by a few of the stores on 7th/8th ave and wasnt impressed. Dead fish, ich, corals didn't look great. Never bought anything there

I stick with coral theory and pop coral. They are both great and have better prices than stores in Manhattan. All depends on which is closer to u I guess. You're in good hands either way

bkstang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
What do you have against the 8 ave/ 65th st store. I've been there many times. The last time around October '13. Livestock is well kept, tanks maintained constantly and pretty clean. Are talking about prices? To say "the worst store in Brooklyn" is pretty powerful statement.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 396

EddieSage

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
It is a powerful statement and I mean it. The only one who works in that store that knows what they are talking about is Victor but unfortunately he is just an employee. I know that store for years and used to go strictly out of convenience for feeders when I was running my 125 freshwater. Those owners take advantage of Victor and he is the reason many people keep going back there and is the reason everything is well kept. They do not know anything about customer service and do not expect them to remedy anything if there is ever an issue.

adroc718

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pop Coral on 13th Ave & 68th or 69th street i think....pretty nice shop
aside from Coral Theory the rest of them kinda suck (8th ave. 65th st, 54 th and 49th)
tons of pests, fish not in the best shape high prices and lots of misinformation given.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: