bud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I just stop by at 8ave to get some chinese food and found this store.

The front of the shop seem ready to have a big reef tank and inside there is also a shallow one but not yet ready. As they were installing the lights.

Also has some great prices on good quality goldfish (lionheads) for 28 dollars.

Do check it out

Full Disclosure: I am not advertising or do I know any owners of the shop.:tongue1:

sporty

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Im saw this it looks like its going to be a nice one.i think is by the same guy that owned the one on 64 and 11th.He's not open yet.I thought that it was more like 55th street and 8th.

Airborneguy

Reefer till I Die!!
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I work in that neighborhood and was planning on stopping by as soon as he opened. I'll have to go soon. Check out 65 and 7 across from Americana also... its a saltwater fishing tackle shop, but in the back they have a great setup of FW/SW specialties. I'm hitting that place again soon also.

Reef Aquarium

LFS Owner/Vendor
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello and thank you for your interest. Yes we are open now and we are indeed fully stocked now. We are actually on 55th street, not 57,58. I'm in the process of setting up a vendor page. Will keep you guys posted.

-Reef Aquarium

Reef Aquarium

LFS Owner/Vendor
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Im saw this it looks like its going to be a nice one.i think is by the same guy that owned the one on 64 and 11th.He's not open yet.I thought that it was more like 55th street and 8th.

We are not connected to the one on 64th street and 11th avenue. Just to clear things up.

-Reef Aquarium

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: