BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I just got the system how do you like it are you just adding or are testing before

I dont know if I'd buy this stuff again. I go through a lot of Alkalinity buffer powder and calcium too. I'll be going the liquid route when I'm done with my batch. Magnesium seems worth it. I also noticed that if you follow the A,B,C & D directions, adding x as per x amount of calcium depleted and replaced, the colors seem deeper. That could also be good husbandry since I have been paying closer attention because of the fact I bought all this stuff. I think I wont know untill I go back to the regular 2 part solution.

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I revisited this because YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO POUR DIRECTLY INTO THETANK!!!
You mix the entire kg of powder with various amounts of rodi water, at varying temps, all depending on which element your mixing, then dose,,,mixing is supposed to take some time also.
Since apparently I did everything completely wrong my first go ahead I ordered another batch and will report my new findings

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: