Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Reef Database Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2018, 11:33 PM
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
HELP! Accidentally poured the calcium test tube back into tank!

So I just did the dumbest thing. I have a 30g tank, I was testing my calcium using API test and I had finished with my my test and poured the vile back into my tank. Vile included 5ml of water, 10 Drops solution #1 and 21 drops solution #2. Do i need to freak out right now? What is going to happen?! I have 2 SPS, a hammer, zoanthids and an anemone, 2 black clowns, 2 green goby clowns, 1 mandarin goby, 1 purple firefish, blood shrimp, 3 hermit crabs and 4 snails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-23-2018, 11:34 PM
The All Powerful OZ
Moderator: This member is a Moderator. - Issue reason: Moderator badge 
Reefer Ratings: (52 (98%)
Friends: (43)
Send a Private Message
It's such a small amount of water I wouldn't worry, plus one of them I think is just dye. Do a good size water change and run some carbon or a poly pad filter.

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright before they speak.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.

It is far easier to fool people than to show them that they've been fooled.